We will help you improve your biggest asset, your HOME, while at the same time enhancing your lifestyle
We will help you enhance your lifestyle by taking your home to the Next Level.
Unlike many home improvement companies in the Perth area, we take the time to learn how you like to live. Then, we use what we have learned in more than 70 years of combined home extension experience to help turn your current home into your dream home.
Here is our easy process: 5 steps that will take your home from its current state to the Next Level.
- Contact us at Next Level Extensions by telephone or email.
- We will arrange a free consultation with award winning Perth home improvement designer Max Sardi.
- Mr Sardi will discuss your ideas with you and work with you to find out what works best for you. This is the time to bring all of your pictures, sketches and ideas to the table.
At this stage, we will provide an estimate of approximate costs.
- The designer will take a thorough and accurate measure of your existing home.
- Mr Sardi will draw up proposed plans based on the ideas presented in your previous discussion.
- We will meet with you to discuss those proposed plans.
- After an agreement has been reached, we will provide a fixed price contract, along with a 3D perspective and specifications of your extension and await your final authorisation.
- Since you are working directly with your builder, there are absolutely no hidden extras; everything in the contract is thoroughly described to your understanding and satisfaction.
- Once you have signed our documentation, we begin work on the engineer’s drawings, final working drawings and site survey.
- We then submit the plans to local statutory bodies to be approved.
- For your protection, home indemnity insurance is purchased.
- We will guide you through the process of selecting the fittings, fixtures, tiles and other necessities.
- Prior to site commencement, we meet with you for a detailed discussion of the construction stage. We then agree upon a firm start date and work toward a firm completion date.
- Next Level Extensions specialises in causing minimal disruption to your normal lifestyle. We ensure this by sealing the construction site from the rest of your home with temporary walls. If you require temporary cooking or bathing facilities, we can provide them for you.
- Every “tradie” who works with us is a carefully selected specialist in the field of extensions and alterations.
- Practical Completion is carried out to your satisfaction.
- Next Level Extensions provides a maintenance period of 4 months from the Practical Completion date.
- To ensure protection of your elite home extension, we provide a structural warranty that is valid for 6 years from the Practical Completion date.